I found this recipe a few weeks back and both times I have made it I was impressed by how good it turned out. I made this once with chicken and shrimp – even the hubby liked it which almost never happens 🙂
Sheet Pan Fajitas: http://laughingspatula.com/sheet-pan-fajitas/
- 1 pound chicken breasts – sliced thinly (I have also used 1lb of shrimp instead of chicken)
- 1 red, green, and yellow pepper – sliced
- 1 onion – halved and cut in slices
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch of chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400
- In small bowl combine olive oil, chili powder, cumin, chili flakes, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Toss chicken, veggies and oil mixture together in large bowl, then dump onto a large sheet pan with one inch edge.
- Spread out evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until chicken/shrimp is cooked and the veggies are soft with a crispy edge.
- Serve with tortillas, sour cream, avocado and all your favorite fajita fixins!
Calories: 340 per serving, Net Carbs: 5 g, Fat: 18 g, Protein:36 g