This is my absolute favorite fat bomb recipes. Not only is it quick and easy – I can whip up a batch in 15 min – but I also make sure that I save calories so I can eat the entire batch. Yum!!!
The original recipe is from the site below but I found I can modify it slightly and still have the same awesome taste as the original : http://lowcarbediem.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Allspice-Dark-Almond-Fat-Bombs.jpg
- 2 tbsp peanut butter – I use skippy chunky because it seems to have the least amount of sugar/carbs.
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 12-13 drops sweetleaf liquid sweetner
- Combine peanut butter, coconut oil, and heaving whipping cream in microwave bowl.
- Heat contents for 45 sec – 1 min in microwave until coconut oil is melted and everything can be easily mixed.
- Add cocoa powder and liquid sweetener. Mix all together so fully blended.
- Spoon about 1 tbsp into silicone mold candy tray.
- Put in freezer for 15 min.
Nutritional Value: Servings: 10 (depending on the size of your candy tray). Calories: 35. Fat: 3g. Carbs: 1g.